Back in the late summer of 2017, I was the original driving force behind London SubSisters. A regular monthly event for kinky, submissive women which is held in a secret location in London.
Due to personal circumstances, I had to mothball the munch. Now that matters are settling down, I started to rethink the event.
Sadly, it is now time I pass over the reigns. I will still keep an involvement but very much on the low key.
So, what am I looking for?
Preferably an experienced kinkster who has run a munch before so has a good handle on what being an event orgnaiser entails. There is far more work than involved than other munches (I also co-created London Primals).
You will need to be on the right hand side of the slash and must not be wholly Dominant. Switch is fine.
To give yourself a flavour of what being involved in the LSS, I invite you to read the following below. As you an see, we are very VERY hardcore indeed!
If it doesn’t scare you off, then I invite you to visit the London SubSisters Fetlife page and send me a PM.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Time: 8pm til 1̶1̶p̶m̶ when we get t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ asked to leave as they are closing
Place: A random (but naice) public house somewhere in Central London
Present: Submissive women, slaves, switches, masochists, pets, prey & bottoms
Not present: All males or those identifying as males. Anywhere.
Sometimes present: Master C. Hunt, esq (The mascot)
The events of the evening begins something like this…
- General kitten chat
- Who’s going to Cirque? Who’s driving to Cirque? What are we wearing to Cirque? Cirque
- Who’s going to LAM? How are we getting to LAM? What are we wearing to LAM? LAM
- A sub sister (person can vary) announces the birth of yet more kittens
- General squealing at the announcement of the birth of yet more kittens
- The C.O.C.K.W.O.M.B.L.E.S Protocol Enactment (Checking Out Current Kinksters Willies On Mobiles Before Legitimising Enquiry Subject)
- Feasibility study into if it’s possible to smuggle a kitten into the munch/Cirque/LAM
- Complaints that the cocktails are nowhere near strong enough
- Passionate debate on what number bottle of wine we are on
- On why work is a bunch of arse right now
- Who needs to borrow a tu-tu/nurse/french maid outfit for Cirque/LAM?
- Reasons why Burlesque rocks (Because it just does. OK?)
- Gasps and moans at latest toy/shoes/underwear purchases
- The ‘That f****** twunt has just…’ announcement. Which leads to a dialogue on…
(Oh who am I kidding?)
Closely followed by…
- The ‘I thought he loved me!‘ declaration (tearful). Segues into…
- Hugs being offered by everyone. Then…
- Reassurances to fellow sub sister that ‘No it’s not you, it’s HIM! If indeed he is a genuine Master/Dom/Top
- Furtive C.O.C.K.W.O.M.B.L.E.S by sub sisters as they check his veracity. Many (but not all) shaking of heads
- Heated debate on the interpretation of said profile being checked
- Finally, a general consensus of agreement that whilst the subject of the reconnaissance is ‘prolly OK’, the presence of a cock pic in the gallery makes him undoubtedly a nob
- Debate on aforementioned cock pic and if it’s just been stolen from a random porn site
- Confirmation that yes, it is indeed on xhamster. (God bless you Tin Eye)
- The ‘You’ll never guess who is seeing who now?’ proclamation
And sometimes, just sometimes, when the Sun is in the 12th house, on a full moon with Jupiter in conjunction with Uranus, we may, we just may…
But shh! You won’t tell anyone? Will you?